Before and After photos
The main street with the church restored in 2010,
the entry to the ancient boys' school was done between the two trees.
Our former station, with the railroad running right behind this double stage house.
Former fishing net factory
Photo of the main street in 1919, courtesy of Australian War Memorial ref E05280,
Directions of Flesselles and Saint-Léger villages are written on the house wall.
The main axis of the village with the bell tower in the background. Photo from 2011.