Vignacourt fanfare was founded before 1900. Musicians were present for the church ceremony for laying the first stone.
The band was managed by :
- M. Achille LEFEBVRE - 1895
- M. MARGUE - 1899 - 1903 - 1909
- M. Alcide FERTEL - 1912
The musicians have participated in several competitions at the regional or national level:
- The international competition of Music of Lille in August 1902, director Mr. MARGUE.
- The music contest to Albert city in 1909 (September).
- The International Music Competition of Paris in May 1912, director Mr. FERTEL.
- 1898: Dieppe, 1899: Compiègne, 1901: Clichy, 1902: Flesselles, 1904: Corbie,
- 1905: Dieppe, 1906: Amiens, 1912: Abbeville, 1912: Berck, 1914: Berteaucourt.
The municipal band took part in the Tréport musical competition in 1923, although some musicians never returned from the First World War.
The musical group was recreated in 1983 on the initiative of Mr. Poiret and Mr. Hubau (former Mayor). A few years later, it takes back the original name: Music of Vignacourt.
The musicians are participating in the national day of 14 July, 11 November and Anzac day and other events.
The Vignacourt' band in front of the city hall.
The cap of Alix DELHOMEL (1882-1965)